Have cultural and environmental pressures and stereotypes or expectations about women affected you and your mood in a negative way?
Are you a successful professional, but you worry about the years passing by and planning a pregnancy has become a preoccupation for you?
Are you experiencing disruptive mood symptoms around your menopause and your quality of life has declined?
Are you experiencing a severe down swing of mood after your pregnancy or around your menopause?
Are you worried about how to plan a pregnancy while taking different kind of medications?
Are you constantly thinking about your body, or and experiencing sadness and anxiety worrying about your body weight or shape?
Women throughout their lives may encounter some or all of the following issues:
- Pubertal changes and initiation of menstrual cycle
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Fertility and pregnancy planning
- Breast feeding and how to handle psychiatric medications
- Pregnancy and postpartum mood disturbance
- Peri- and post-menopausal depression
- Wide range of issues around intimacy and sexual function
- Infertility and issues around IVF or similar procedures
- Pregnancy, loss and miscarriage
- Struggles around weight and body shape
We are here when you’re ready to reach out for the help you need!